Weekend plans?

Trisha
on 4/15/05 4:27 pm - Glendale, AZ
What's everyone doing this weekend? Tomorrow afternoon I'm going over to a WLS support buddy's house for a clothing exchange. I'm down a size. Gosh, you know when you are MO (morbidly obese) when you lose 40 lbs and only go down ONE size. LOL But hey! I'm proud of it! Tomorrow night we are celebrating my mother's birthday. Looking forward to that! Going to relax on Sunday. Going back to work has tired me out. Job isn't stressful or anything, but after taking a month off of work - it's another shock to my body to be working 8-5 again. So I'll be back here again on Sunday. Hope to see a lot of posts here!
ems1211
on 4/15/05 5:43 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Trisha: Tomorrow I will be at the gym by 9:00 am., Then to Costco (by Arrowhead) then a few more errands (my 6 year old Daughter will be with me), then home to do housework & ironing, then make dinner, then to the hospital to spend a few hours with my friend who had her hip replaced on Monday & she's only 47. Then Sunday is Nephews birthday (5 yrs) out for pizza & fun with the family. It will be a busy weekend. Hope we all have a good weekend. Susan
Laura B.
on 4/16/05 3:39 am - Gilbert, AZ
I'll be trying to keep my nerves under control. I do my preop testing on Monday, on Tuesday I'm going to my 2nd ABC class, then I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 in the morning on Wednesday. So, I'll be going to the grocery store and doing that kind of stuff. Oh yeah, I'm getting my hair trimmed and the sparkles removed. Maybe catch a movie later on. Laura
ems1211
on 4/16/05 7:34 am - Phoenix, AZ
Laura: Best wishes on your testing & surgery. I hope surgery, recovery & weight loss journey go smoothly with no type of problem. Susan
Trisha
on 4/16/05 2:35 pm - Glendale, AZ
I plan on being at the ABC class on Tuesday as well. I know I am post-op but I know the info Dr. Maxwell shares in the classes are VERY beneficial. I only went to the "A" class pre-op. Then I had my surgery. Now I just need to go to the B & C classes. Are you going to the 5:30 or 7pm one? I'm going to the 5:30 one right after work.
Valerie I.
on 4/17/05 4:36 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Hey Trisha I am going to the 7:00 class on Tuesday. Laura B is going to hang out for a bit after the 5:30 class to say Hi and get a pre-op photo with me. It would be great if you could stay after too, I'd love to meet you! Valerie in Scottsdale
Trisha
on 4/17/05 3:43 pm - Glendale, AZ
Will do!!! I don't know what you two look like, but see my profile page (click on my name above) to get a picture of me. So look for me there and flag me down!!
Valerie I.
on 4/17/05 5:22 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Great! I'll be watching for you Trisha. I'll come early - say at about 6:15 or so. Valerie in Scottsdale
GretchenL
on 4/16/05 1:19 pm - Lakeside, AZ
Good evening, First Laura good luck on your pre-op tests and surgery. I will keep you in my prayers. Today I walked the park with my daughter and our dogs. For the first time I didn't huff and puff. Imagine how good I will be post op... Than did grocery shopping. And finally off for a hot rocks massage and reflexology.... It was wonderful. Tomorrow my daughter, hubby, me, and of course the dogs are going to walk the park. My husband and I are going to dig out the patio furniture. We hope the snow is over. We will probably have a couple more frosty rains. I wish I could plant my flowers but too soon. Can't until Memorial Day weekend. Than we are pretty much free of frost. Anyways we are going to spend the day outside as much as possible. Everyone have a marvelous weekend. Gretchen
Most Active