here i sit

turkeybird
on 4/14/05 3:18 am - AZ
I am getting some nervous. I am supposed to hear from insurance company today. MY two week pre-op diet is supposed to start tommorw. My surgeons office called my insurance yesterday and told them they need an answer by today. I am so nervous I feel like I need to run to the and all the time. I am so nervous. I just wish the news would come and it will be good news. I just wish that i did not have someone deciding my life. I think that it is crap that someone has control over us. I know i need this surgery. I just wish I had the money to self pay and then I would't still be waiting. Thanks for listening it has felt good to get it off my chest. I feel like but it has been over three months now. Talk to you all later thanks. Brenda
cynthia E.
on 4/14/05 5:51 am - buckeye, AZ
Brenda; Hang in there! It will all work out! Cynthia
Trisha
on 4/15/05 4:29 pm - Glendale, AZ
How did you get the toilet emoticon in your post? I didn't see it listed to the right. I see the code is "toilet". Where can I get other codes that aren't listed on the list to the right? Glad insurance company called you and you are approved. Whew!! One less worry for the weekend!
Most Active