Batwings gone tomorrow!

Kim R.
on 4/12/05 5:45 am - Peoria, AZ
Tomorrow at 8 am I'm having my ps remove my batwings. I am excited and scared. It is a 3 hr surgery and the thought of being under that long does make me nervous. Please say a prayer for me. I should end up with two long scars but I will take those over the draping, hanging skin on my upper arms. They are so unsightly! I'm hoping to one day have my thighs lifted and a tummy tuck. These are just dreams right now, as my insurance ****igna) pays for nothing and I had to cough up $5,000.00 to have this done. I will post my results as soon as I'm able to! Please keep me in your prayers! Thank you. Kim R/az
sandust1
on 4/12/05 6:43 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi Kim, Congrats on your great success!! Your new pic looks great. I will keep you in my prayers. God Bless, Sandy P
Trisha
on 4/12/05 7:04 am - Glendale, AZ
Oh how exciting!!! Yeah, I'd take scars over saggy skin anyday too!! Congrats on your upcoming surgery and keep us posted on results!! Take before and after pics of your arms!
Kim R.
on 4/12/05 7:39 am - Peoria, AZ
Hey Trish, Yep, I took my before pics about a week ago. I think it really helps to have visuals. I'm so glad I did the before and after pics prior to my weight loss too. It made me realize just how far I've come. Thanks! Kim R/az
Sheryl Tilley
on 4/12/05 7:32 am - Prescott, AZ
I will pray for you too! You're going to be absolutely beautiful -- but of course, you are already! Sheryl
GretchenL
on 4/12/05 11:20 am - Lakeside, AZ
Kim, Good luck tomorrow. I am sure you will do wonderful. I will keep you in my prayers. The scars are much better than the bat wings. God Bless, Gretchen
cindy
on 4/12/05 2:19 pm - Mesa, az
Kim, I am saying my prayers for you tonight, but they are not needed, Dr Wiener is the best. Be sure to keep us updated, and I will be having my arm lift in the next couple of months, so I will be picking your brains on your recovery. I am so happy for you, you are going to look so fantastic for your vacation. Cindy Smith
Kim R.
on 4/14/05 10:14 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Cindy, The surgery was uneventful thank God. I am home today and haven't had to take any pain pills. There is some drainage on my knees where they did the lipo and some blood on my bandages on my arms but nothing major. I was really worried that this was going to be so painful. I have to wear the compression garments for 4 weeks and with it being so hot already, it's going to be really uncomfortable. I was VERY pleased with Dr. Weiner, and if there was anyway financially I could swing the rest of the ps I needed, I would defiantely go with him. Thank you so much for referring me to him. I appreciate it! Good luck on your upcoming surgeries and please keep me posted. This surgery has been a breeze. KIm R/az
Stephanie J.
on 4/12/05 4:45 pm - Tucson, AZ
I think I'm gonna just save the 5K and keep my wings. I feel super lucky to be at a place in my life where I don't have to worry about impressing anybody. And even though there's lots of it, I find I'm more comfortable in my skin than I've ever been in my whole life. Too bad I wasn't this self accepting when I was in my twenties and looked good by everyone else's standards! Good luck with your surgery. I hope it helps you find happiness inside your skin too. - Stephanie J
cynthia E.
on 4/14/05 6:05 am - buckeye, AZ
Hope your surgery went well! Keep us posted on your recovery. I have a ways to go but my arms are first on my list. Good luck, Cynthia
Most Active