Howdy!

Trisha
on 4/11/05 3:55 pm - Glendale, AZ
Okay, everyone!! Need you to start posting again! What's going on with you? Where are you at in your WLS journey? How've you been doing? I'm doing okay. Still stagnant at 32 lbs lost - haven't lost anything in the past week. Am 5 weeks out now. I no longer suffer from foaming/frothing - drinking hot tea before a meal helps. However, I've had some bad bouts of insomnia lately. Last night I didn't fall asleep until 5:30am. I was WIDE awake all night. Very frustrating. I know body is adjusting and body and mind have been through a lot this past month, but come on body! I need my zzzz's!
Arizona_Sun
on 4/12/05 12:14 am - Gilbert, AZ
I remember the nights when it was hard to sleep. Not fun. I realized that some of my problem was taking my B vites too close to bedtime, so now I don't take any after mid-afternoon and I am sleeping much better. Glad the foamies are gone. I only had a couple incidents of that. For the most part I had no problem with food or pouch. I was on Pepcid twice daily for about a year to prevent any issues. My surgeon said six weeks and I did that, but would have a bit of soreness if I went off it after that so kept on it for the first year. I am no longer doing it and not having a problem. I assume it just too a long time for complete healing to happen. Sandy
Michele M.
on 4/12/05 4:57 am - Phoenix, AZ
RNY on 07/21/04 with
I am doing fine, as of today I am down 100 lbs, with just 30 to go! Yay! Michele
Trisha
on 4/12/05 7:10 am - Glendale, AZ
OMG! OMG! OMG!!!! Congrats, Michelle!!!! That is awesome! Welcome to the CENTURY CLUB!!!! You are now an official member!! ONE HUNDRED claps for EVERY pound you lost!!!
Apostolic G.
on 4/12/05 3:34 pm - AZ
OK, I am sitting here actually counting to see if there are 100 hand claps....hard to count, the hands won't be still. I wish I was close to my goal. Even thow I have lost 205 pounds, I need to loose 70-100 more. But my golly it is now slooowww going.
Most Active