Approved and a date set all on the same day!

Laura B.
on 4/8/05 2:24 pm - Gilbert, AZ
It's official - Insurance approved my request this morning and this afternoon Dr. Fangs office called me and said that surgery is going to be on April 20th! I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am and surgery is at 7:30am. This will work out great cause I'm not a morning person (hubby is) so I can snooze on the way to the hospital and by the time I start waking up they'll put me right back out. I had to stay off the boards for awhile, it seemed like that was all I was doing, reading, replying, reading...but now that I have a date I'm all excited. If anyone has Dr. Fang did they advise no NSAID's? I found a medical bracelet that I want to order and thought I better check with everyone first just to see what was put on your alerts. Thanks so much! Laura B. i'm goin have my surgery, i'm goin have my surgery...
Mary F.
on 4/8/05 2:54 pm - Tucson, AZ
I am sooo happy for you! Ainn't getting a date just about being on cloud nine? Such a great thrill and rush of emmotions. Soon you will be a butterfly, Yahoo! Huggs, Mary
oldpolly1
on 4/8/05 9:28 pm - Gold Canyon, AZ
Laura- Congratulations!!!!!! I'm trying to be really happy for you and not jealous for myself... My day will come (soon, I hope) Anyway, YIPPPPEEEE!!!! Bonnie
Christopher3296
on 4/9/05 1:23 pm - Mesa, AZ
Congrats, That is soooooooo cool! Now you can relax, and look forward to your surgery! It is such a life changing event! Laura C.
Most Active