Friday Survey

Trisha
on 4/8/05 4:33 am - Glendale, AZ
Copy and paste this into a reply and replace my answers with your answers. This is just for fun! Your Name: Trisha How would you describe your week this week? Busy going to interviews and working 3 days this week at a temp assignment. It's exhausting getting dressed up and dolled up and going to interviews. But the one I went to yesterday went very good and I start there on Monday for a 2 month assignment. It's for a big company too so once I get my foot in door I can see where else I can move within company. Best thing to happen to you this week? Going to the face-to-face support group at my hospital on Tuesday. It was fun, educational and I just had an all around good time!! Worst thing to happen to you this week? Throwing up two nights ago after eating Wendy's chili. I had it at lunch and was fine, but when I warmed it up for dinner, it didn't go down right and came right back up. Something you are looking forward to this weekend? Sleeping in! Exercising. Going to Women's Expo downtown Phoenix. Seeing a movie or two this weekend. Something you are not looking forward to this weekend? The weekend coming to an end. Something you are looking forward to next week? Working!! Sounds crazy! I had given my notice and left my job I had for 6 years right before my surgery. (Ins covered it all) and was off work for 3 weeks then started registering with some employment agencies to ease my way back into the work force to see what I wanted to do next. It's looking good!! I start a job Monday that goes until June and while I'm there I'll be exploring other opportunities. The manager there already told me that she can see me in other positions there as well after I am through covering for the person out on medical leave. Yay!! Something you HOPE happens next week? I lose a ton of weight again. Haven't had a big loss in a couple weeks now. I'm just over 4 weeks out. I'd like the scale to drop like 5 lbs or something. That'd be cool! Okay, it's YOUR turn!! Copy and paste this to new reply and replace my answers with yours. Your answers do not have to relate to WLS. It can be about anything!!
yoyomama
on 4/8/05 12:12 pm - Ft.Thomas, AZ
Your Name: Dei Gratia How would you describe your week this week? Very quiet--went to the dr. Monday 'cause I was sick, sick sick. Turns out I had a bad sinus infection +vertigo. I haven't had the energy to do much and I had to miss work. Best thing to happen to you this week?The antibiotic started working. Worst thing to happen to you this week?Feeling dizzy and nauseated. Something you are looking forward to this weekend? Watching movies.Hubby is away this weekend, so I can watch scary movies. Something you are not looking forward to this weekend?Doing laundry. Something you are looking forward to next week? My husband coming home. Something you HOPE happens next week? Finish my latest painting. If you want to see my work go to diegratia54.blogspot.com
Laura B.
on 4/8/05 2:17 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Your Name: Laura How would you describe your week this week? Fast, I can't believe that it's Friday already! Best thing to happen to you this week? I found out this morning that my surgery has been approved then at 3pm I found out that my surgery is going to be on the 20th of this month Worst thing to happen to you this week? Letting my manager know that I was going to be taking time off work, I had already prepared him for it but now that I had a specific date I had to make my request official. Something you are looking forward to this weekend? Sleeping in! Getting my pantry/fridge cleaned and cleared out. -oh my gosh, I'm so glad that I did a preview on this post cause I almost said that I was going to clean my panty, (that will come the day before surgery) Something you are not looking forward to this weekend? Clearing out my closet. Something you are looking forward to next week? I guess getting my pre op stuff over with and going to the Tuesday before surgery class. Something you HOPE happens next week? hummmm....getting to go out on a girls night. Okay, it's YOUR turn!! Copy and paste this to new reply and replace my answers with yours. Your answers do not have to relate to WLS. It can be about anything!!
Trisha
on 4/9/05 6:10 pm - Glendale, AZ
Congrats on your surgery date!! Wow! How exciting! That's just a week and a half away! My gosh! How exciting!!
Most Active