Women's Expo this weekend!

Trisha
on 4/8/05 4:17 am - Glendale, AZ
Hey, gals & guys too! The annual Woman's Expo is this Sat & Sunday at the Phoenix Civic Plaza downtown. You can get discount tickets at Basha's. I LOVE this expo. They have everything for everyone! The Bridges Center from St. Luke's will have a booth there with post-op patients there to tell their stories to those interested that stop by the booth. Make sure you stop by there if you go this weekend! The expo gives away a TON of free samples of food, drinks, products and more! It's totally worth it! If you go, be sure to post on here what you thought of it and what you came home with! I'll do the same!
Laura B.
on 4/8/05 2:08 pm - Gilbert, AZ
My co-workers wife will be working at the Bridges Center booth on Sunday, I think around 1ish. She just made her goal and is such a positive and wonderful person, she is the one that started me on my weight loss sessions and turned me onto the Bridges Center. If you head out there check her out, her name is Christine. I wouldn't mind going to check everything out but I don't know if it's something my husband and daughter would enjoy and I don't want to go by myself. Do you know how much the tickets are? Laura
Trisha
on 4/9/05 6:52 pm - Glendale, AZ
I know Christine from the St. Luke's support group. Just met her last week. She is at goal (well a pound below), and is scheduled for a tummy tuck in September! She's gorgeous and so friendly and down to earth. She's a great inspiration and "poster child" for WLS!
Most Active