April 8th is Dr. Fang's seminar!

Sheryl Tilley
on 4/4/05 4:04 am - Prescott, AZ
Just in case you don't know -- I am posting this. i have already been to his partner's seminar but it was a year ago. They said if it has been a year you must attend again -- but it was ok to go to his partner's seminar. Sheryl
Trisha
on 4/4/05 4:42 am - Glendale, AZ
I think Juarez and Fang trade off each month or something because the first time I went (last summer) it was Dr. Juarez and I went again in November and it was Dr. Fang. They practice surgery together in the same medical office so it counts and at the seminar, Kelly (the RN for Bridges Center) will give you a piece of paper that confirms you were in attendance for the seminar.
moirap
on 4/5/05 4:50 am - Mesa, AZ
What time is the seminar? What are topics in the seminar? thanks
Trisha
on 4/6/05 4:58 pm - Glendale, AZ
I believe it's at 12:30 and lasts about 2 hours. Basically a couple patients that are like a year out get up and tell their story, and then Dr. Fang comes forward and explains the surgery in detail. He gives the pros and the cons. He tells how to avoid complications. (Walking is key post-op) And then he opens it up to questions. There's usually 100-300 people there. You can come alone or bring someone with you (a support person). Use VALET parking when you go instead of finding a parking space. It's free! For more information on seminars, call Kelly at St. Luke's Bridges Center at (602) 251-8828.
Most Active