Anyone use Dr. Zahn?

ems1211
on 4/4/05 12:39 am - Phoenix, AZ
For those of you that had Dr. Zahn, I'd like to know what you thought. How did your surgery & recovery go? Any problems? I keep reading good things about him, but want more input. Thanks, Susan
tres35cowgirl8
on 4/4/05 4:41 am - * _ *, AZ
I had Dr Zahn, very nice man seems caring, and funny too. was a little rough on me 2nd & 3rd month had to remind him I was in a motorized scotter for almost two yrs so excercise was slow going at first. He then said now I understand. I am doing alot better with 62 lbs gone 3 1/2 months but gets better every week. I like him alot better then a few of the Dr. I had gone too at first. it can be up to a 6 mo wait for surgery depending on your ins and what the reguire. I won't go into my details but took 2 yrs to get my surgery and 3 Ins later. Good luck and If I can help just ask 357/295/?
Trisha
on 4/4/05 4:44 am - Glendale, AZ
I met a patient that had surgery the same day I did at St. Luke's that had Zahn and she liked him. She said he's straight and to the point, but that doesn't matter - as long as he was a good surgeon - that's all that mattered, and he was. Her husband had used him as well about 6 mos prior and had good things to say.
Most Active