Arizona Folks! WAKE UP!!!

Arizona_Sun
on 4/6/05 11:58 pm - Gilbert, AZ
The Spring Fling is for pretty much all WLS patients as I understand it. It has been posted on the Chandler group, WLSST, Central, et al groups. The deadline for paying the $10 per person is the 15th. Email me privately and I will send you the specific information. It is also a WLS friendly potluck. I can also provide you the links to a number of Yahoo groups that can be very beneficial. All of the groups mentioned above are open to people from various surgeons. Sandy
Trisha
on 4/7/05 2:03 pm - Glendale, AZ
You are right, it's for all WLS patients. I was getting my support groups mixed up!!
Valerie I.
on 4/5/05 4:56 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi Trisha ~ My goodness but you are an active poster and such a good motivator! What's going on with me.... Well, I've been miserably sick this last week. I'm pretty sure it was the flu. Vomiting, aches, diarrhea, coughing, cold-like symptoms, etc. I'm on the mend now. But my voice is still not 100% - I lost it for three days! And I still have a nasty dry cough. Even with the flu I had to work a bit - I have a petsitting business. So I still had to go walk dogs and visit kitties and such. And I had a couple of pooches boarding in my home - along with my own four dogs! Oh, and plus that we of course have a foster dog, a greyhound of course! My DH and I are getting ready to go on vacation May 3-8 - a Pacific re-positioning cruise on the Norwegian Sun. It goes from Los Angeles to Vancouver. The ship is stopping in Seattle and Victoria Island. In Seattle we're taking a tour that goes to the Museum of Aviation and to the Pike St Market and some other places. On Victoria Island we are going on a tour that goes to Butchart Gardens and some other places. It is my fervent hope that I will have my approval for surgery before we go on vacation. So - that's what's new with me! Thanks for stirring us all up, Trish!! Valerie in Scottsdale
Trisha
on 4/6/05 4:20 pm - Glendale, AZ
What a fun business!!! Sorry you are sick. I know 3 people sick with the same thing you have. Something nasty must be going around. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Your upcoming vacation sounds awesome!! WOW!! What a way to celebrate pre-op!! I love cruises because it's all you can eat 24 hours a day. I've only been on one cruise, but plan to go again maybe next year. Yep, I seem to be the only active poster around here. I hope that changes soon and I blend in to all the other posters!!
Sandy in Tucson
on 4/6/05 10:10 am - Tucson, AZ
I am very awake. But, the more you lose the less your on the internet. You have to do excercise and you can not do it sitting here. I love the message boards, but I love me alot, too. So, now I SPEND LESS TIME HERE AND MORE TIME ON ME----excercising and shopping for new clothes. Sorry, I am no help to keep these boards going. Sandy in Tucson....90 lbs gone and going outside right now to work in the yard. Dr. Fang...Nov. 4-2004
Trisha
on 4/6/05 4:35 pm - Glendale, AZ
Congrats on 90 lbs!! Thanks for taking time to post!!! We appreciate it!
Brandy H
on 4/6/05 5:05 pm - Glendale, AZ
I can't speak for any other "arizona folks" but I AM AWAKE!!! but i gotta work too! but tonight i am wishing i could sleep!
Most Active