Blackstone Seminar Today

Lindsey K.
on 4/3/05 12:48 am - Avondale, AZ
I am so excited!! Today I am going to a seminar by Dr.Blackstone and I can't wait. Is it strange that I am thrilled to go to a seminar about WLS?? I have made the decision to do it and now I am just waitin for the rest of my medical records to be sent to me so I can get started but I am so anxious to hear all about it today. I swear I have become a WLS junkie! I read everything I possibly can on the subject and I just want to know more. By the way this board is great and you all have helped me make this decision to change my life forever so THANK YOU!
Trisha
on 4/3/05 1:56 pm - Glendale, AZ
The only way to have WLS is to become a WLS junkie, so you are not alone!! That's why obesityhelp.com was created! I researched WLS extensively too before surgery. Going to the WLS is exciting because you can ask questions, hear from others and get details on the surgery. It's great. How did it go?
Lindsey K.
on 4/4/05 10:39 am - Avondale, AZ
The seminar was great!! Dr. Blackstone was very personable and she explained everything in terms I could understand. I am so ready to this and I am so excited.
Most Active