Drinkin' & Eatin'

Trisha
on 4/1/05 2:27 pm - Glendale, AZ
You know how I said I was having problems with pureed/soft food phase this past week? Well, duh, I figured out why. I was DRINKING too close to the meal time causing food to regurgitate. I KNEW I wasn't supposed to drink anything a 1/2 hour before, during or 1/2 hour after a meal, but I unconsciously did it. So yesterday, I was conscious of it and started even setting timers so I don't mess up and it's working. I am 2 days puke free! Yay!! My body is no longer holding onto the water anymore and is releasing it (ahhhhh) and I already feel more energized. Yay!
sandust1
on 4/1/05 4:06 pm - Glendale, AZ
That's great Trisha, glad to hear!
GretchenL
on 4/2/05 12:34 am - Lakeside, AZ
Trisha, I am so glad you found out what was doing it. I have to keep this in mind when I start on the loosing side next month. Have a marvelous weekend. The weather down there is perfect. Gretchen
GerrAnn
on 4/2/05 1:25 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Trisha Isn't it amazing that something like water can mess us up?? I have a lot of issues with water to this day.. I also had troubles getting use to not having a drink with my meals. I would catch myself picking up the bottle to take a swig out of habit.. Now I keep it on the counter so I don't reach for it.. Yahoo on being "puke free" hope that clears up the problem.. GerrAnn 244-210-135
Most Active