Your weekend plans?

Trisha
on 4/1/05 12:45 pm - Glendale, AZ
What are your plans this weekend? I have nothing major planned. I definitely plan on exercising this weekend, getting laundry done, getting ready for my two interviews I have this next week, going to church and I also plan to see a movie or two. I might go to some estate sales while I'm out if I see anything interesting. That's about it. Do I live an exciting life or what?
oldpolly1
on 4/1/05 12:55 pm - Gold Canyon, AZ
Hi Terry! I actually have exciting weekend plans! My son and his wife are flying in from Michigan, and I am having a murder mystery party! This one has a luau theme, and centers around my pool (heated). We have invited people from both my work and my husband's, and members of my family to take roles. You can buy the kits from the internet, and everyone has their own "persona". They come to the party in character, and one of the guests will be "murdered" by one of the others. I never read their secret dossiers before handing them out, so I don't even know, although my husband does. One of the fun parts of the party is the "Synchronized Swim Team". A bunch of people acting silly in unison! Maybe next year I will feel OK about being seen a bathing suit, but this year I guess I'll stay covered up in my caftan! I'll let you know how it goes! Bonnie
Trisha
on 4/1/05 2:22 pm - Glendale, AZ
OMG! That sounds like a blast!!!! WOW!! How fun!
oldpolly1
on 4/1/05 12:58 pm - Gold Canyon, AZ
Oooooppppsss! I can't believe I called you Terry!
Trisha
on 4/1/05 2:23 pm - Glendale, AZ
That's okay!
Most Active