I got authorization for a consultation!!!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 3/31/05 5:47 am - Prescott, AZ
hi everybody! I have been trying for over a year to get into Dr. Juarez - so I jumped through all the hoops correctly finally PLUS I have an excellent referral person at the doc's office - Marsha! I thank God for all his blessings and all the wonderful messages I've received in the past on this board from all the terrific people rooting for me. This has really put me on a high!!!! :party Sheryl
sandust1
on 3/31/05 12:26 pm - Glendale, AZ
Congrats Sheryl!
Trisha
on 3/31/05 12:29 pm - Glendale, AZ
Congrats!! Yep, there's so many hoops we have to jump through for WLS. But perserverance pays off! Dr. Juarez rocks and you are in good hands! Yay!! When is your consult?
Sheryl Tilley
on 3/31/05 11:56 pm - Prescott, AZ
HI Trisha! Thanks! I don't know the consultation date yet -- Juarez's office is now verifying my authorization code through AHCCCS and they will call me -- hopefully today?????????? But probably next week. But I've waited this long so a few days ought to be a piece of cake --
sgirl
on 4/1/05 2:56 am - tucson, AZ
HI SHERYL, I HAVE ALSO BEEN TRYING FOR A YEAR WITH AP/IPA. I UNDERSTAND YOUR GRIPE ABOUT PUTTING INTO THE SYSTEM AND JUST NEED A LITTLE HELP ALSO. ABOUT THE TIME OF THE SEPTEMBER 11TH THING IN NEW YORK HAPPENED MY HUSBAND GOT LAID OFF AND HE IS AN ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST. HE WORKED CLOSELY WITH CHEMICAL ENGINEERS AT HIS FORMER EMPLOYERS. I WAS TOLD THROUGH THE INSURANCE THAT I HAVE ONLY 110 LBS. AND THAT I SHOULD TRY TO LOSE WEIGHT ON MY OWN. WHAT!!!!!!! WHERE DO THEY GET THESE REPRESENTATIVES. LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES WITH DR.JUAREZ. I CHOSE HIM AS WELL. HAVE A GOOD DAY.
Valerie I.
on 4/1/05 9:04 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi Sheryl Well good for you! I see Dr Fang, Dr Juarez' partner. I hope everything falls into place for you from here on out! Keep us informed! Valerie in Scottsdale
Most Active