Surgery Date on Friday April 1, 2005

PJFunnybunny
on 3/29/05 11:29 pm - Glendale, AZ
I want to just thank every one who has taken the time to post because just reading these messages and responses have taught me a lot. You have answered a lot of questions I was too shy to ask. I also want to thank those of you who have written me notes of encouragement and for the prayers. I have made a new, dear friend as well. Thanks so much.
Stephanie J.
on 3/30/05 3:17 am - Tucson, AZ
Good luck with your surgery! Let us know how you're progressing. I noticed you're a revision. Care to tell the tale of your original surgery? How long ago? What kind of proceedure?, How long it took to gain the weight back? I'd find all that stuff very interesting if you're up for talking about it. - Stephanie J
Trisha
on 3/30/05 1:50 pm - Glendale, AZ
April fool's day will be the first day of the rest of your life!! Congrats! Don't be shy! There's no judgement here and no such thing as a stupid question. Ask any question you like because I'm sure others are wondering the same but not asking it. I pray your surgery goes well and that you are up and walking and laughing in no time! Congrats and best wishes!
Randi D.
on 3/30/05 11:08 pm - Peoria, AZ
Pam, It's good seeing you on the board. Good luck on your surgery. Call me as soon as you feel up to seeing visitors. Randi
Most Active