A start to a wonderful new week

Laura B.
on 3/27/05 11:39 pm - Gilbert, AZ
I just wanted to say good morning to everyone so GOOD MORNING. Hopefully everyone made it through the weekend without having too hard of a time with the yummies. I'll admit it, I had some chocolate, I haven't had my surgery yet so I don't feel that I cheated but starting today I'm going to act like I've had surgery. Fluids, protein, fluids, protein... I hope everyone has a wonderful week, the weather looks like it is going to be beautiful. We took a nice drive yesterday towards Canyon Lake and the wild flowers are in bloom, all that rain we had must have helped. I had heard that due to all the rain and new growth there are going to be concerns during fire season. Keep our fingers crossed that it doesn't get bad this year. Well I'm getting ready to head to work. Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy Monday. Laura B.
Trisha
on 3/28/05 12:24 am - Glendale, AZ
Good morning!! Glad you had a good weekend. So did I. Weird thing is, I woke up today a bit nauseated. Not sure why. ??? So I'm taking things slow today.
sandust1
on 3/28/05 2:45 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi Laura, Good Morning to you!
Terri M.
on 3/28/05 7:17 am - Pinedale, AZ
Well, it's almost evening now so, Good morning, Good afternoon and good evening to you all. The weather up here on my mountian has been very wendy today, but not too bad temp wise. Maybe rain or snow tomorrow but the rest of the week looks good! OH PLEASE, lets pray for a good fire season. I was evacuated for 12 days with the last fire(rodeo/chedeski) The fire went right through my town but my house and all trees were not touched. 5 houses across the street were totaly gone. I pray that all will be ok this year! talk soon, Terri
Most Active