Fit in theater seat!!!!

Trisha
on 3/26/05 2:30 pm - Glendale, AZ
I'm a Harkin's Theater fan, love their theaters and their roomy and rocking seats. (Plus their $1 refill cups and buttery popcorn in the past) Usually go to Harkins, but went to AMC last night to see Hitch. AMC seats are a bit narrower than Harkins and I have had to lift the arm of the seat next to me for me to comfortable in the past. But last night I went in and sat down and was going to lift the arm up, but realized, OMG! I fit and I'm not bruising my hips! Yay!! It's little things like that, that make losing weight FUN!!!!
Laura B.
on 3/26/05 3:02 pm - Gilbert, AZ
You are just toooo funny. Thanks for the movie reviews, I think I'm going to go see Hitch tomorrow, duh, just looked at the time, so I guess I'm going to see the movie today. Laura
granola
on 3/26/05 11:47 pm
Congratulations Trisha, It's a wonderful thing isn't it? I'm 20 months out and I still get surprised now and then.....like when my legs just cross like natural, and I don't have that OMG feeling when I try to cross them, and just know I'm going to look like a total dork because they won't cross......nope they cross by themselves sometimes now!! I'm somewhat new to the Arizona board...I "live" on the California board, but last summer I moved to Phoenix, and have finally decided it was time to stop running from whoever this new person, underneath that 380 pounds, and plant her right here where she is. Does that make any sense? So here I am, and I want to thank you for posting in such a real way.......this I can do. I had tried the AZ board when I first moved here last year and a post would sit there for 3 days with no one else on the board........I'm used to California where people actually communicate and chat via the board......a large and very very supportive network. So, the AZ board was a little diappointing at that time. But then today I drop in for the first time since then and here YOU are.......thanks for being here. Jeannie 380/153/180
Trisha
on 3/27/05 2:42 am - Glendale, AZ
Welcome, aBOARD!! Yep, this board is a little slow, but I am trying all I can do to shake things up and get people to post here. I never want a post to go unanswered here! There are so many of us in Arizona - not sure why this board is so dead. Please post often!! Congrats on your progress so far!! Wow!!! You rock!!
Brandy H
on 3/30/05 5:57 am - Glendale, AZ
THIS IS WHY I REALLY LOVE THIS WEBSITE! I love that, while other (thinner) people wouldn't understand why I KNOW what movie theater seats are smaller than others. Or why I haven't been to a Super Saver Cinema $1.00 Movie Theater in sooo long (actually they aren't even a dollar any more...that's how long it has been since i have been to one) because their seats always hurt... and it was so embarassing trying to fit into one! THANK YOU ALL for posting and giving me a place to talk about such random things that others don't even think about.
Trisha
on 4/1/05 12:48 pm - Glendale, AZ
OMG! Yeah, the theater at I-17/Bell - super saver - I haven't been there in a few years because the last time I went it was a tight squeeze in the seats. I remember my butt hitting the arm rests and then sliding down into the seat. Those are NARROW seats! Plus I'm tall and they have hardly any leg room there either. So I haven't been there in a while either. Harkins rocks on roomy seats.
Most Active