How is everyone doing?

granola
on 3/28/05 3:47 am
Hi Sandy, Thanks very much for posting this for me. I printed the addy and am going. Will I see you there? I'm at 83rd and Deer Valley...so this is great. Real live people....yipeeeeeee Jeannie
sandust1
on 3/28/05 3:58 am - Glendale, AZ
Yes, I will be there! See you there!
granola
on 3/28/05 4:05 am
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! and thanks again....
Valerie I.
on 4/1/05 8:21 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi Laura ~ I've been meaning to reply to this post all week, but the week got away from me! I've been surprisingly busy with my petsitting, dogwalking and boarding. Gosh, this is starting to feel like a real job! hahaha On Wednesday I woke up with a sore throat, and now on Friday I can't speak at all. It's really weird not to be able to talk. And my doc was not in his office today so I couldn't go see him. Oh well. So I had to tell my regular Saturday night Mah Jongg group that I can't play tomorrow - you have to be able to talk to play Mah Jongg. Say, do you play by any chance? I'm progressing with my behavior modification sessions. The counselor says two more sessions to go and then he'll release me. Then he writes a report to Dr Maxwell, and then she sends the completed psych evalutation to Dr Fang's office and then (Please God) my stuff will be submitted to my insurance co and I will be approved for surgery. My DH and I are going on a cruise from May 3-8 , and I hope to have a surgery gate later in May. Laura do I remember you saying that you have gone on to eat the foods and protein shakes that we'll have to eat after surgery? What have you selected to eat? How is it going? What have you found that you like and don't like? Did you get the photos developed yet? I'd love to see them. Take care. Valerie
Most Active