Bad TV

Trisha
on 3/20/05 7:36 am - Glendale, AZ
Has TV been bad the last few days or what? It's like, since it's spring break, networks think they can just air reruns or boring TV. Guess that's good though. I shouldn't be sitting around watching TV anwyay. I have a lot of DVDs to watch, but don't feel like watching any of them. So yesterday I did some shopping and got out of the house, but today I am WIPED OUT! I was thinking about going out to a movie today but am too tired to move. I'm 12 days post-op but I feel like I haven't even had surgery. I've had a great past 5 days - full of energy and have been using a lot of it. Need to slow down. However, TV is boring and I'm spending WAYYYYYYY too much time in from of the PC . I don't feel like doing any stamping/scrapbooking or reading or anything. Gosh. Any ideas out there for what I can do at home to be active? I'm stumped.
rron999
on 3/20/05 10:18 am - Victorville, CA
Trish, I started taking online courses at University of Phoenix. Its been wonderful!! If you are interested I have a great enrollment counselor and he can get you started and waive your enrollmnet fees..Let me know. I also go to alot of garage sales on the weekend. I'm glad you are doing so great. If you need anything let me know. God bless you...ron in yuma
Stephanie J.
on 3/20/05 2:12 pm - Tucson, AZ
Try to just take it easy. You shouldn't be doing a lot more than taking a few walks a day and sleeping alot right now. Remember, you don't want to set yourself back by doing too much. Just at that point when you start feeling like superwoman is when you're most likely to do it too. Take it real easy for at least the first month. - Stephanie
Rosalie S.
on 3/20/05 4:15 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I'd be interested in that. Thanks!
Most Active