I have a date....

GretchenL
on 3/19/05 6:56 am - Lakeside, AZ
I got my letter today from Dr. Juarez office. I am scheduled for Thursday May 5, 2005. I am so excited. This has made my day. I hope all of you are having as good of a day as I am. Gretchen
Laura B.
on 3/19/05 9:23 am - Gilbert, AZ
On Cinco de Mayo way to go!!! Looking into my crystal ball...I see people, lots of people, drinking, eating, being loud, did I mention drinking on May 5th, I do believe that they are celebrating Gretchen and the beginning of the rest of your life!!! Congrats! Laura
GretchenL
on 3/19/05 10:42 am - Lakeside, AZ
Cinco de Mayo is right. I guess I won't be sucking down margaritas. Everyone else can have them for me. I will be celebrating my new life.
Kim R.
on 3/20/05 9:13 am - Peoria, AZ
That is so wonderful! Make sure you take "before" pictures and take your measurments! This is a great way to see how far you've come. I am so glad that I did this. Please post to your profile your journey and any pics. This can help so many people. Good luck to you and keep us posted! Kim R/az Open RNY 1/26/04 233/135/130
Trisha
on 3/21/05 2:59 pm - Glendale, AZ
Congrats!! I agree with post above - TAKE MEASUREMENTS before your surgery. I forgot and did it a week after surgery and regret not taking them pre-op. Congrats on getting date! That is the most wonderful feeling! I remember!
Patty T.
on 3/22/05 3:02 pm - Sunny, AZ
Thats great Gretchen! It won't be long now. Patty
Most Active