Be Cool

Patty T.
on 3/19/05 1:18 am - Sunny, AZ
I just found this local site. I always go to main and lap-band forum. Sorry I've been missing it I love AZ I'm waiting for surgery (lap-band). I bought a couple of movies at Wal-mart, "How To lose a Guy in 10 Days" and "Somethings Gotta Give". I've seen both of them and loved em'. For $5.96 I couldn't resist. I would like to "Robots" I think Robin Williams is so funny. I also would like to see "Phantom of the Opera". Has anyone seen it? I saw the play and thought it was FANTASTIC. I go Mon. for my psych. eval. I've pretty much done everything else. I hate the waiting. I will definetly be here more now that I know you guys are here! Patty
GerrAnn
on 3/19/05 2:13 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Patty I have tickets to see Phantom of the Opera at ASU's Gammage auditorium this June.. I am so excited.. That is why i didnt see it in the theaters.. Good luck with you psych. eval Mon.. Hope you pass...lol GerrAnn
GerrAnn
on 3/18/05 11:04 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Laura You ask the question about how our tastebuds change after surgery when the surgery wasn't on the tongue.. I have wondered that one myself.. All I can tell you is that sometimes I feel like I am in the first couple months of pregnancy.. Especially right after surgery, I couldn't take the smell of cleaning products (oh darn) comet etc.. Now some food smells make me leave the room..UCK.. I can eat most anything now but have to make them really spicy to get any satisfaction taste wise.. Everything has a blaw taste... BORING.. Guess that is a good thing.. Keeps you from wanting to eat as much.. GerrAnn
GretchenL
on 3/18/05 9:23 am - Lakeside, AZ
Trisha, Lakeside is checking in. I am glad you are trying to get this going. It is beginning to snow. It is really cold. They have a snow advisory up here. I think we should have 4" to 6". I am ready for summer, flowers, and sitting outside. I bought Ladder 49. It is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. I would recommend it to anyone. I thought Notebook was great too. I hope everyone has a wonderful night.
Mary F.
on 3/18/05 10:43 am - Tucson, AZ
I saw Robots this Wednesday. It was great. I loved it. Almost everyone that is someone did voices for that show. I rate it go see. Mary
Apostolic G.
on 3/18/05 12:30 pm - AZ
OOPS: I said the Rock played in Pacificer. He didn't. My mistake.
tres35cowgirl8
on 3/19/05 2:06 am - * _ *, AZ
I saw shrek 2 a couple weeks ago It was so cute. I love anything with John Travolta, Mel Gibson, Robin Williams and Julia Roberts. Going to go see Robots this week.
Apostolic G.
on 3/19/05 2:40 pm - AZ
Went and seen Robots today. I really enjoyed it. Rented Ladder 49 and watched it tonight. Great movie also, except the ending....man I cried my eyes out... very sad ending. Also rented Taxi but haven'****ched that one yet.
oldpolly1
on 3/20/05 7:17 am - Gold Canyon, AZ
I managed to see all of the movies nominated for best picture this year! My favorite was Finding Neverland. Now, Johnny Depp, woo baby! Those big bruiser guys don't necessarily do it for me, I want somebody with brains to go with their braun...although John Travolta has always been hot, I've gotta see Be Cool. The Aviator was great, too. Million Dollar Baby was very moving, but, being a nurse, the medical scenes were so unreal that it ruined it for me. Ray was amazing, I couldn't believe how Jamie Foxx nailed that character. Anyway, see any of those for a really good time! See ya! Bonnie
Most Active