WHERE IS EVERYONE???

Trisha
on 3/3/05 2:47 pm - Glendale, AZ
____________________________/\____/\_______________ This board is flatlining!!! 1-2-3 - CHARGE!!!!!! Wake up everyone!!! Wake up!! This board was buzzing and busy for a few weeks and now - nothing. C'mon, everyone, post!! Let us know that we aren't alone! C'mon, even if it's just venting your frustration of getting approved or maybe you aren't losing as much as you wanted or maybe you are just bored. POST!! Let's get this board moving!!!
Randi D.
on 3/3/05 11:22 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hi Trisha, I think folks are just busy. How did your preop tests go? My friend is having hers today. She's nervous, but I told her she'll be fine. I am down another 3 lbs this week, so that brings my total up to 46 lbs. I am very happy I had this surgery. Well, have a great day! Randi
turkeybird
on 3/4/05 1:04 am - AZ
Ok here you go Tri****hink insurance has got to be the stupidist thing in the universe. Here we want to save our life and get off the crappy medication were on and pray that we dont have a stinking heart attack in the process and these idiots denie you. YOu would think they would be more for it since most people get rid of their co-morbidities and become healthier but no they are a bunch of sick freaks that want to keep us miserable and fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for listening Brenda
Trisha
on 3/6/05 11:06 am - Glendale, AZ
Oh I know, it doesn't make sense. They want to keep people fat, sick and unhealthy so we NEED medicine and life-intervention emergencies to keep the big pharmacutical companies in business. So not fair. All the hoops I had to jump through just to get approved for surgery is insane.
Valerie I.
on 3/7/05 10:39 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi Trisha ! I must admit that I have been a bit discouraged of late. My process is moving along, but I wi**** would move along more quickly. From all the posts I have read, many folks get to feeling the same way. The last few weeks, I've been lurking and reading posts. And you're right, things have slowed down quite a bit at our little message board. Thank you for encouraging us all to post more! Valerie in Scottsdale
Most Active