What A Day!

HarleyGirl
on 3/2/05 2:02 am - Maricopa, AZ
The Saturday event was quite a day for all of us that attended. Thanks to all that had anything to do with bringing OH to us in Phx. Come back! Today as I reflect on alot of things here is something I want to share. There is a song called Give Thanks. It begins with "Give thanks with a grateful heart". It is a song of praise, and today I give thanks to many people..my God, surgeon, family, friends & OH family. I am 11 months out & have down sized 125lbs On July 27th (as I've said before) I joined Curves. Now mind you I have never been an exercise diva. It was always for the those cute little girls who wear "tards" made with "dental floss" for the "tush" Since July 27th I've down sized a total of 40", 59 lbs & 7% body fat ! Today I give to all of you who are on this journey with me no matter where your are..my thanks for making the choice for yourself to save your life so that today you can give thanks to someone in your life. Here's an exercise tip to get you started get up go to the mirror give yourself a "smile hug" and say Thank You! Be proud of yourself, stay the course! God bless, love you all! Paula Open RNY 4/1/04 330/205/Lovin' Life
Most Active