WHAT a GREAT time!

SusanMaria
on 2/27/05 12:09 am - Hillsboro Beach, FL
I have to say that the Phoenix OH event was the best one so far! Bo and Monica really put on one fabulous event... and there was a super large crowd of what I would estimate of well over 250 people and everyone was so happy and proud and hopeful. I had such a great time meeting everyone and helping Maggi from AchievOne introduce her coffee protein lattes to the group. I loved seeing the look of happiness spread across your faces as the reality hit that what you just tasted was actually GOOD...lol...and had protein too...nooooooooooooo... too good to be true. Life is great as a post op and there are really good products out there if you know where to look... and just so happens I am good at finding them and I love to share my new finds! I dont think that I have ever been treated with such kindness... so many hugs and smiles and well wishes and complements... such great power in a room full of us... what positive energy... as a group we could have done anything where as individuals we are subject to self doubt. Which is why these group events and message boards are so important. We discover that we all have such similar backgrounds... when we used to think we were the only one as we suffered alone in our morbid obesity. Anyhow... I am writing this from my hotel room... Ty and I are off on an excursion this morning... a big loop to the east of Phoenix to Apache Junction and the Superstition Mountains, Weavers Needle, Globe and the copper mines and back through the Roosevelt Dam and Fish Creek Canyon! It is supposed to be a great day and I am excited... it is a beautiful day, sunny and 55 degrees. Talk to all of you later! I love Arizona and especially the people. Thank you for all of your kindness! ciao Susan Maria BariatricEating.com
Dana M.
on 2/27/05 2:02 pm - Phoenix, AZ
It was really great to meet you in person. After being on OH for over two years and seeing your posts and all about your book. I felt like I was meeting a celebrity. You are really nice and special. Thanks for coming to Phoenix. I hope the national conference could be here. Dana
Debbie W.
on 2/28/05 12:55 am - AZ
Hi Susan, It was great to meet you! I agree that the Phoenix event was awesome and I just had the best time. Hope to see you again! Best Wishes, Debbie W Lap RNY 2/24/03 370/190/170
Suzette C.
on 2/28/05 1:34 am - Tucson, AZ
While here if you get a chance to go to the Renissance faire, try and do it!! Its great
Most Active