OH Seminar Feedback

Trisha
on 2/26/05 5:56 pm - Glendale, AZ
So, how was the seminar in Phoenix on Saturday???
SusanMaria
on 2/26/05 11:39 pm - Hillsboro Beach, FL
WHERE WERE YOU? It was FANTASTIC! ciao Susan Maria BariatricEating.com
Trisha
on 2/27/05 2:25 pm - Glendale, AZ
I couldn't go because I had to take care of mom who just came home from hospital a few days ago from having a total hip replacement. I totally wanted to go , but my mom comes first. No regrets. Glad you all had a great time though! Yay!!
turkeybird
on 2/27/05 2:43 am - AZ
Boy you missed a great time. I met some great people and heard many inspiring stories. I see all these people doing so great in their life and meeting their goals. I know that I too will meet my goals and joing them standing up there the next time they are back to applaude my success. Brenda Clark
moirap
on 2/27/05 5:06 am - Mesa, AZ
It was very Good I had a great time, I wish we would have had more time to mingle. I enjoyed all the participants and every one there should be proud of their accomplishments and the preops should also feel proud that they are going to treat a life long disease that can be physically and emotionally tolling. Thank you Susan Maria. Hopefully they can have the national seminar here in sunny beautiful Arizona. Wouldn't that be a blast. Thanks to Bo McCoy. He worked very hard and DID A GREAT JOB. Thank you Dr Simpson and Dr. Katzen. They took the time out of their busy schedules and spent all day with us. Thanks to Banana Republic for the Fashion show Cant wait till we can do it again.
Kim R.
on 2/28/05 5:12 am - Peoria, AZ
I missed it too. I had every intention of going, but my oldest daughter decided to come home from school that weekend and there was no way I was going to spend time away from her. It sounds like a great time too! Maybe they will do this again and I can manage to go, I was so disappointed! Kim R/az
Sheryl Tilley
on 3/1/05 4:25 am - Prescott, AZ
Count me in for next time! I can't believe all the wonderful things I heard about it -- and I missed going! Sheryl
Most Active