I have a date! April 4th

Trisha
on 2/20/05 1:39 pm - Glendale, AZ
Well, Dr. Juarez's office didn't bother to call me back last week to schedule surgery, but they did mail me a form stating I have been scheduled for surgery on April 4th. I was like YAY!! I'm glad it's about 5 weeks away because that gives me time to lose 10 lbs and get to walking and exercising to get my body ready for surgery. I've been saying that for months, but this time I mean it. I mean, it's different now! I have a date! Yay!!
sandust1
on 2/20/05 11:06 pm - Glendale, AZ
Congrats!!! So happy for you! If you need any thing, or want to get together and go to a support group meeting, give me a call. I'm in the book or you can get my number from Lynn. God Bless, Sandy
Lucy28
on 2/21/05 2:39 am - Phoenix, AZ
Good luck to you. I did the same thing... had about 5 weeks.... my advice, ween yourself off foods especially coffee. It made things easier for me after surgery.
yoyomama
on 2/21/05 10:05 am - Ft.Thomas, AZ
Yipee! That's great. It's the day of my sister's wedding anniversary! Best wishes and God bless.
Randall H.
on 2/21/05 1:15 pm - Chandler, AZ
Trisha, I'm glad you got your surgery date. It will be here before you know it. I'm 5 days post op and doing great. Hope all goes well with your pre-op testing. I have Aetna also and I only had to pay the $150 per day hospital co-pay. Take care and let us know how things go. Randall Holland
Most Active