In need of a good primary care physician

beth0603
on 2/9/05 5:30 am - Chandler, AZ
Hello, My insurance is starting in a few weeks through my new employer and I'm trying to find a good pcp doctor in the east valley (tempe, mesa, chandler, scottsdale, even phoenix). One that would be supportive of weight loss surgery, especially lap band and would be able to do a referral letter for me. Any ideas would be most helpful. Thank you !! Beth
Trisha
on 2/9/05 10:49 am - Glendale, AZ
44th St./Camelback good? Dr. Roseanne Collins is a VERY good primary care doctor and she is pro-weight loss surgery and is VERY supportive. She will do a support letter for you in a heartbeat. The office phone number is (602) 224-9218. Trisha in Glendale
Lucy28
on 2/9/05 2:07 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Charles David 821-5500. He is right across for Chandler Regional Hospitial. My surgeon was Dr. Kerian/ Dr. Blackstone of Scottsdale Barriatric
Susan H.
on 2/9/05 11:30 pm - Gilbert, AZ
I go to Dr Retay, a woman and I just love her. She is on baseline and greenfield. She gave me a great letter to the insurance co and she has been very supportive, with me.
beth0603
on 2/10/05 12:52 am - Chandler, AZ
thank you guys very much! I'm gonna start calling them today to see who will take my insurance.
cindy
on 2/10/05 8:56 am - Mesa, az
I am only 4 days post-op from my tummy tuck, so my brains are still not attached, I forgot to tell you my pcp name. Dr. Paul Soiya, give him a call, and tell him what insurance you have, and they will tell you if they accept it. 480 219-9773 Cindy
cynthia E.
on 2/10/05 3:42 am - buckeye, AZ
My PCP is Eduardo Alcantar in Tempe. He is off Southern & 101. He is great. He guided me through the process and wrote my referral letter. IF you need any further info on him, let me know thanks, Cynthia
Stephanie J.
on 2/11/05 9:53 am - Tucson, AZ
Good luck finding an insurer that will cover lap band. They usually don't. - Stephanie J
Valerie I.
on 2/15/05 9:29 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi Beth I have been going to Dr Brian Marks. He's near the intersection of Indian School & Miller in south Scottsdale. He's wonderful, easy to get in to see, easy to talk to, and veyr supportive of WLS. Take care! Valerie in Scottsdale
Most Active