File Mailed to Dental Claims!!!

Trisha
on 2/3/05 2:22 pm - Glendale, AZ
Well, guess what. Remember I was denied a few weeks ago because the insurance rep at my surgeon's office didn't send in 5 years of medical records (only 3 years)? Well, she offered to do the appeal (normally Dr. Juarez's office doesn't do appeals) and it turns out - she mailed it to Aetna's DENTAL claim address! So for 10 days while I was waiting to see if I was approved again or not, turns out Aetna medical didn't even get it. Talk about frustrating! So I went by Dr. Juarez's office yesterday and picked up all my records and went to the psych office to pick up the clearance and then overnighted everything to Aetna. Gosh, I guess if you want something done right, you got to do it yourself! I had a good talk with the insurance rep at Dr. Juarez's office telling her that making mistakes like that can cost people their life. I told her that it's her job to make sure every t is crossed and every i is dotted. Her job is important and makes her boss money. Everytime she messes up she is costing her boss thousands of dollars. I also talked to Jennifer the office manager. Everyone is real nice and sorry and all, but I can tell they are used to making mistakes and apologizing for them. Like it's not a big deal. So sad. I would fire staff that repeatedly made mistakes with customers. That is NOT good customer service. So I wait......again......... Trisha in Glendale
Randi D.
on 2/4/05 2:15 pm - Peoria, AZ
Trisha, OMG! You have had nothing but trouble with Juarez's office. You can also complain to Dr. Juarez. He may not know what's going on in the office, but if he knew that he may lose business, he may take action. I hope everything goes well for you. It's been a long journey for you, but it's worth it. Randi
sandust1
on 2/5/05 5:56 am - Glendale, AZ
Sorry to hear things are going so slowly! Have faith Trisha, for it is all in His hands. You will be approved, its just a matter of time. God Bless, Sandy
Most Active