The WISH Center

Lourdes B.
on 1/13/05 10:09 am - chandler, AZ
Has anyone recently had surgery at the WISH center? my surgeon has moved out of state and now will be done by dr john de barros. it seems there are many changes going on there and im just not sure if anyone is going thru what im going thru. apparently, since im tricare prime, they say my surgery has been placed on hold since i was originally approved with dr pulawski. anyones input would be a big help!! thanks! Lourdes (preop)
Rebecca S.
on 1/14/05 11:21 am - Gilbert, AZ
I had my first consultation at the Wish Center with Dr. Pulawski and thought he was wonderful. By the time my pre-op appointment came around on December 17 I met with Dr. Salvino who also was great. I was very excited about having him as my surgeon due to his experience and him being the lead surgeon and I think owner of the Wish Center. Anyway, I had surgery on Monday, Jan. 10 with Dr. Salvino and Dr. DeBarros. Lucky me! My post op hospital care was done by Dr. DeBarros and he was very caring and has a wonderful bedside manner. There have been many changes at the Wish Center in Tempe. I also heard while in the hospital that Dr. Kohler is no longer there. I don't know exactly what is going on there but Dr. DeBarros told me that he is moving here from the Texas location and I think anyone would be lucky to have him as their surgeon. I hope this helps!
Most Active