Seriously...anyone going to Phx Oh Convention?

Kim R.
on 1/12/05 7:00 am - Peoria, AZ
It seems so weird that no one is talking about this convention in February. I'd love to go. Is anyone else planning on going? Come on guys! Let's all show up and have a good time! Kim R/az
Stephanie J.
on 1/12/05 1:19 pm - Tucson, AZ
What do they have to offer? - Stephanie J
Kim R.
on 1/13/05 3:29 am - Peoria, AZ
They had it posted on the Arizona board and the Main message board about a week ago. It suppose to be on Feb. 26th at I believe the Sheraton on Greenway Rd. and I-17. It's a one day event. It sounded really great and I'd love to go. I think we need to make them post this again. I'll check into it. Kim R/az
baddgurrl
on 1/13/05 1:46 am - Chino Valley, AZ
I hadn't heard of it at all............maybe that's why no one is talking about it.
Patti F.
on 1/13/05 3:23 am - Mesa, AZ
I want to go!!! I attend a support group in Mesa and was hoping to get some of the people from that group to attend! It sounds great to me!!! I don't really want to go alone. I did see a posting about it on this message board at one time. I can't remember what the agenda is for the convention so I will have to go through the old posts and see what I can find! Hope to see you there!!! I would love to meet more WLS friends from the area. Patti
Patti F.
on 1/13/05 3:47 am - Mesa, AZ
Here is the link to the information page for the OH Phoenix Convention! http://www.obesityhelpevents.com/obesity+help+events+arizona.htm Sounds like a great time with a lot of great information! Patti
HarleyGirl
on 1/13/05 7:20 am - Maricopa, AZ
The first day I saw the post I went in and purchased a ticket for myself and my sister! So here's 2 of us going! Paula Open 4/1/4 330/212/?
rron999
on 1/13/05 8:36 am - Victorville, CA
i would like to go..when and where?and i will show up..please let anyone know that if they need a ride in the yuma area..i can pick them up and we can go together..ok......i am going to call my angel bobbysox and see if she wants to go...thanks ron in yuma
rron999
on 1/13/05 8:36 am - Victorville, CA
i would like to go..when and where?and i will show up..please let anyone know that if they need a ride in the yuma area..i can pick them up and we can go together..ok......i am going to call my angel bobbysox and see if she wants to go...thanks ron in yuma
rron999
on 1/13/05 8:37 am - Victorville, CA
Most Active