Good Plastic Surgeon in Phoenix?

lisaw072004
on 12/26/04 7:59 am - E. Mesa, AZ
Does anyone know of a good plastic surgeon for WLS patients? Are there any that accept insurance?
(deactivated member)
on 12/26/04 11:54 am - CA
Lisa, I heard one of the PS speak at Banner Medical support group meeting in Mesa a couple of months ago. He won everyone over with his great bedside manner and understanding of what a WLS patient goes thru after surgery. He was so informative and does accept many insurances (you would have to call to see if yours is accepted). Here's his info: Mehdi K Mazaheri, MD, PC 480-951-4343 office http://www.drmazaheri.com (website ... loaded with lots of good information and photos of before and after. Many of his patients have had WLS) My husband and I both were impressed with his lecture and manner. "IF" I have PS, I would definitely consider him. Mary
Kim R.
on 12/29/04 1:26 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Lisa, Someone here answered that question for me sometime back. He is in Scottsdale, and all I can remember is his name is Dr. Weiner. Sorry, I honestly don't remember the first name. This person was really pleased with him and said he has experience with gastric bypass patients. I'm sure you can find him just by his name and the fact that he is in Scottsdale and a plastic surgeon. When I get ready for my consultation I will be making an appt. with him. Good luck! Kim R/az
cindy
on 12/30/04 1:25 pm - Mesa, az
Hey Kim, that was me....I use Dr Wiener for my breast reduction, and on February 7th my Panni (tummy), he is a very skilled man, and a caring man, his number is 480 596-6886. His clinic has a web site, www.newimageplasticsurgery.org. He will also be doing my arm lift in his clinic, the other surgeries were at Scottsdale Healthcare. He is located in Scottsdale, but has Wednesday in Mesa off of 6th and Mesa Road. I do not know what insurance he excepts, but his assistant Laura is a wiz when the insurance companies and getting approvals. Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -174 lbs BR 8-4-04
Shari_in_Malibu
on 1/3/05 6:07 am - Agoura Hills, CA
Dr. John Pierce. I believe http://www.desertplasticsurgery.com/
Most Active