Prayers for SHELLY in AZ

Linda B.
on 12/23/04 10:53 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi all, Shelly from Phoenix needs some of our prayers. She had her laproscopic RNY at St. Lukes on Wed. Dec 15th. All looked well until she was being released on Friday, when she had horrific pain. The doctor checked her out and decided he had to reoperate on her, which he did on Monday Dec. 20th. They didnt find much.... or what they thought they'd find. She is extremely weak.... and couldn't keep anything down. They retested her this week and now found a blockage. They can NOT operate on her again so soon. She's living on IVs and ice chips while going through this mess. They are going to put in a feeding tube soon, so she can get some nutrients. The doctor doesnt know when she will be reoperated on yet. PLEASE SAY SOME PRAYERs....... Shelly is a wonderful woman ! Thanks all, Linda
jujubeee
on 12/26/04 5:02 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Linda, How is Shelley? Just read your post and thought I would ask. I also had surgery at St. Lukes in November. It was good of you to post in her behalf. Sincerely, Julie
Stephanie J.
on 12/26/04 3:05 pm - Tucson, AZ
Sometimes the road out can be more than a little bumpy at first, but the good news is that most of those people recover completely. Tell her that there are many of us out here rooting for her to make a quick recovery. - Stephanie J
tyx3mom
on 12/28/04 9:48 pm
I will pray for shelly and her family.
Most Active