THIS WEEKEND PHOENIX EVENT !

Trisha
on 2/3/05 2:15 pm - Glendale, AZ
But what about us pre-ops that still have big stomachs? LOL I think I am going to go. At first I was like, no, but you know what, I think it would be good for me. It'd be nice to be in a room where everyone understands what I'm going through and stuff. You know? I just don't want to be the only pre-op there! LOL
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/05 8:45 pm - CA
Trisha, You will not be the only pre op. There will be many of you there. You are so right, waling into a room where everyone knows what it feels like not to fit into the booth at the resteraunt, we all understand that and can help. Each one of us ave had to deal with food issues our entire lives. Come and hear how some of us have won the battle and others are moking stride in their battle. I am looking forward to meeting you. Monica Ganz, Ph.D.
moirap
on 1/25/05 2:40 pm - Mesa, AZ
I will be there also see ya then
Trisha
on 2/3/05 3:02 pm - Glendale, AZ
Just in case people aren't familiar with Phoenix, the address is 2577 WEST Greenway Rd, correct - off I-17? In Phoenix there is a major difference in east and west directionals so I just wanted to clarify so people aren't at the east end of town.
(deactivated member)
on 2/6/05 12:42 pm - CA
Thanks Trisha -
Debbie W.
on 2/22/05 12:10 am - AZ
Hi All! I'm excited to be going to this event and I will be looking forward to meeting you! Best Wishes, Debbie W Lap RNY 2/24/03 370/190/170
Carol S.
on 2/25/05 10:46 am - Albuquerque, NM
Hi every body, I am coming to tomorrow's event here in Phoenix, but for those driving in from the south of Phoenix- like Ahwatukee (Chandler Blvd. & I-10) - on tv tonight there was an announcement that I-10 North after the Sky Harbour exit I-10 will be closed, you will have to find an alternate route - I am going to try going up I-10 to the Sky Harbour exit 153A then north on SR 143 to the 202 going west to I-17, then north to Greenway Rd - exit to Embassy Suites - you can see the sign for Embassy Suites from I-10 to the east. Does this make any sense to any of the folks who have lived here awhile? I just recently moved to Phoenix from Casper Wyoming and am attempting to get to the Phoenix event on time. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Take care, drive carefully and God bless, Carol from Casper, Wy. now of Phoenix and 142#'s lighter!
Most Active