Ahwatukee mtg where?

Carol S.
on 12/19/04 8:12 am - Albuquerque, NM
Hi everyone, Well we got moved to Phoenix Dec. 3rd, 1,200 miles, took 5 days in snow storms and on blac**** but we are here! PTL! Where is a Ahwatukee gastric bypass surgery meeting? I'm close to 46th and Chandler Blvd. Am looking forward to meeting my fellow travelers. You can email me at [email protected] and let me know the mtg place, time and dates please. I miss having a support group. Merry Christmas to all, Carol 284/169/138 2/17/04
Trisha
on 12/19/04 1:16 pm - Glendale, AZ
Welcome to Phoenix! Where'd you come from? Tell us your story! You've lost over 100 lbs since February! WOW!! Sorry, don't have any info on Ahwatukee support groups. You can contact various bariatric surgeons locally here and ask them where their support groups meet. I am part of the Bridges Center (St. Luke's) and I don't get support group info until I go through all the ABC classes, and I've just been to class "A" so far. Class B is next week and class C is in January. At the "C" class I get all the support group info! YAY!!
reduceCaboose
on 12/20/04 6:24 pm - Chandler, AZ
Hi Carol ~ Welcome to AZ! I was doing some research on local support groups (i'm in Chandler) and was told there were meetings at Chandler Regional hospital.. I have not yet attended as I am only 3 weeks post-op but intend to go to that one. The second and fourth tuesdays from what i remember. Feel free to e-mail me for more specific information. I printed the information and will go grab it and give you the details if you haven't already found them yourself ~ [email protected] ~
kkernagis
on 12/22/04 11:02 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi Carol! There are no Ahwatukee meetings, but there are 3 "east valley" meetings. the closest one to you would be the Chndler meeting, which meets at Chandler Regional Hospital on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month. The next closest is the Central Valley group, which meets at Banner Mesa hospital on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month. If you'd like more info, please feel free to email me. I go to both of these groups; they are wonderful and we'd be happy to have you! Katie K
Most Active