Just courious

ButterflyTracie
on 12/12/04 6:48 am - Florence, AZ
I was on "the main" board and ?'d why there was never a mention of a get together of AZ "loosers" any idea of anything in the works? Also any Dr. Simon patience out there? I am 4 days post op. thanks, Tracie
ButterflyTracie
on 12/12/04 6:49 am - Florence, AZ
ok besides the cruise....
LilTroysMom
on 12/12/04 8:36 am
Hi Tracie, I am very interested...I also replied to your post on the main board... [email protected] Jennifer -57 (-42 since surgery) 237/222/180/135 45 pounds til goal...
(deactivated member)
on 12/13/04 9:08 am - CA
Tracie, I thought there was going to be a ObesityHelp get together in Phoenix in the Spring 05. I just checked the calendar: http://www.obesityhelpevents.com/obesity%2Bhelp%2Bevents%2Bevents%2Bschedule.html and altho it is updated, it doesn't list AZ at all that I could see. Mary
reduceCaboose
on 12/15/04 1:26 pm - Chandler, AZ
Hi Tracie ~ I don't know anything about AZ get togethers, but I am a Dr. Simon patient too ~ 2 1/2 weeks post-op!
Trisha
on 12/15/04 1:41 pm - Glendale, AZ
I would love to get together with everyone. And not just losers, but also people pre-op (like me). Can we see if we can schedule something for middle of January, after all the hustle & bustle of Christmas? Thanks for posting this. Let's see what we can do. If we can get an AZ group to meet either monthly or every other month or something, that'd be a blast! Congrats on being 4 days post-op! Yay!
Most Active