Psych Consult - THUMBS UP!

Trisha
on 11/12/04 2:25 pm - Glendale, AZ
Well, I had my pscyh consult today with Dr. Maxwell and it went great!! I thought it was going to be full of trick questions to get me to break down , but it was the opposite. Just two women talking like normal. It was awesome. At the end she said I would be a perfect candidate for WLS , and signed the paperwork and said she'd be faxing it over to my surgeon today. WOW! I love her!! It's like she was the psych fairy and she granted my wish!! I am now more excited than ever before about this! It all seems so close, yet so far away! I'm in God's hands though. My surgical consult is 11/22. Plus I have to go through the ABC classes. I'm so excited! I'm so excited!
Stephanie J.
on 11/13/04 6:03 am - Tucson, AZ
Congrats. I have a friend who's on AHCCSS who got roadblocked by some skinnny young idiot who thought there were better ways to lose weight. She's in process of finding another Psych evaluator. I've heard of Maxwell before and know her as being WLS friendly. There are a lot of idiots out there that aren't, though. They're the ones to watch out for, but unfortunately, she didn't have much chance but to go to whoever they sent her to. Good luck with the rest of it. Sounds like you're on a roll. I'm 7 months out and I could take all day to tell you how good this surgery has been for me - and not hit on the same detail twice! - Stephanie J
(deactivated member)
on 11/13/04 2:13 pm - CA
Trisha, That is wonderful news. Congratulations. Mary
Most Active