Support Group in Mesa?

Gina W.
on 11/10/04 4:50 am - Mesa, AZ
I went to a meeting a few months back at Banner Baywood Hospital. All that I can remember is that they met every other Wednesday. Does that group still meet? If so when & where? Thanks! Gina
(deactivated member)
on 11/10/04 10:53 am - CA
Gina, There is a group that meets the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month at Banner Medical on Brown (west of Country Club Drive). Is that the one you are talking about? It is from 6 to 7:30 pm. Go in the main doors, turn right into the cafeteria, and on the right will be a meeting room for the group. There is also a group in Chandler. Chandler meeting is at Chandler Regional Hospital, the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. They meet from 6-7:30 p.m. Chandler WLS Support Group Chandler Regional Hospital (Dobson and Frye Rd in Chandler) Enter from the East main door. Take the right elevator down one level...follow the signs to the large conference room Hope this helps. I have been to the Mesa one and there was a great group of people there. I hope to got to the Chandler one soon too. Mary
kkernagis
on 11/11/04 9:01 am - Mesa, AZ
The one at Banner baywood (Power and Baywood) meets the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month. The Banner Mesa group (Country Club and Brown) meets the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month. hope that helps! Katie K
Gina W.
on 11/11/04 11:42 pm - Mesa, AZ
Thanks for the responses Mary & Katie. I think with the Holidays approaching it might be good for me to get into a group.
Most Active