My cousin's wife had WLS and recently passed away in Tucson

J A.
on 11/6/04 6:48 pm - tracy, CA
Hi my name is Jennifer and I was pretty close to my cousin's wife *****cently passed away from complications of WLS. (I believe she had her surgery about 3 weeks ago in Tucson) I am wondering if anyone knew her or happened to meet her at any sort of meeting in-person or online. We're all very sad and I didn't know she was considering this surgery. I just wanted to contact anyone that may have known her and I suppose somewhere in my mind, I'd like to hear she was happy going into this, you know? She left behind two young daughters and we are all obviously devastated. Her name was Debbie and she was about 34. If this sounds familiar to you, I'd like to hear from you. She was very special to me and I suppose I'd just like to hear if she had contact with anyone before her surgery. Please email me at [email protected] (I hope that comes out!) if you may have known her whether it was online or through any meetings in person. Thank you- Jennifer
Shannon R.
on 11/8/04 3:24 am - phoenix, az
I didn't know Debbie, sorry. But I want to say how sorry I am to hear about your loss. Morbid Obesity is a terrible disease and I am really sorry to hear she didn't make it. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know, hopefully there is someone here that has talked to her. You may want to post on the main board too, some people just post there. She would have had to have a profile on here as well, but you won't find it unless you know exactly how she did her screen name. Good luck, and I will keep your family in our prayers. Can I ask if she died from complications from the actual surgery or from complications on an illness she already had prior? I don't mean to stir things up and if I am, I apologize. Blessings, shannon
buggirl32774
on 11/11/04 1:15 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi Shannon I didnt know Debbie either but from what I heard she had blood clots in her legs
Most Active