Free Clothes

Shannon R.
on 11/6/04 1:05 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hi all, I live on a tight budget and buying clothes to fit me as I lose weight is offending my frugal sensibilities. Because of this, I thought I'd offer the clothes that no longer fit me to you guys, if anyone can use them. I don't want anything in return and will meet you somewhere to give them to you, if you like. I'm a social worker and am all over the valley for work. I am also a full-time ASU student, so am in Tempe a lot. They aren't super nice clothes or anything, but they'll cover your body and get you by. All of them are from Catherine's in sizes 26/28, 3X, and 4X. I've got quite a few pair of Capri pants, shirts, and some casual dresses. Most of you are probably way too small to wear these sizes. But, I thought perhaps someone just starting out or someone that started larger than a 26/28 might be able to use them. If anyone is interested, let me know. Thanks, Shannon
azldsgal
on 11/8/04 12:22 am - Chandler, AZ
Hey Shannon, I am in the process of trying to get the surgery so I am still at a size 24/26. I am in need of work clothes like suits, dresses, skirts etc. Please let me know if you have anything like this or if anyone has anything like that. I work in Tempe on Mill Ave & Baseline and I live in Chandler on Dobson & Pecos. Thanks Christina
Kendis R.
on 11/8/04 2:39 pm - Mesa, AZ
OT Hey shannon. Just a note to say hi. Hope you are doing well I have surgery in the morning and am a little nervous. Hope you are well. Kendis
kkernagis
on 11/13/04 2:55 am - Mesa, AZ
I have the east valley WLS clothing closet, so if you need clothes that are smaller, just call me and you can come by and take a look (everything is free, but i ask for a $1 donation that goes to the tubs that the clothes are stored in). That also goes to any of you looking for bigger sizes...i have all sizes from 4x to xxs, and mens clothing too! katie k
Most Active