Anyone else going to see the OCC boys next weekend in Tempe?

baddgurrl
on 10/26/04 6:46 am - Chino Valley, AZ
This country girl is hauling her butt down to Tempe Town Lakes to see the car and motorcycle show...BUT mostly to see Pauly and all the OCC boys, I will be attending with my twin sisters, and my 14 year old daughter. They totally surprised me with going cause of course I am out of the loop and did not know they were coming, NONE of them are into it (the show or the guys) like I am, of course my daughter watches, but not with the same enthusiasm, I am psyched!!!!! And not the least daunted about standing in line for autographs for hours, after losing 95 lbs in 6 mos, I'm feeling a lot lighter on my feet. Also had my blood work back at Dr.'s appointment found out my HA1-C was 4.4, and that my cholesterol was "dangerously" low. So I am feeling great, and looking forward to seeing the OCC boys. Just had to share
Arizona_Sun
on 10/26/04 9:24 am - Gilbert, AZ
We bought tickets for the weekend and are looking forward to it. Think I will ride in our truck instead of driving my 'gasp' Japanese motorcycle to the event. We both know that without Paulie OCC would not be anything at all, no matter how much Paul Sr gripes about doing all the work. So, what do they do for dangerously low cholesterol? Sandra
baddgurrl
on 10/26/04 9:29 am - Chino Valley, AZ
Sounds like a gas doesn't it?? I think they should probably take me off of the Lipitor now, my surgeon suggested it (although he can't order it as he didn't prescribe it) but my PCP still hasn't called me with any results and she ordered them, so I have cut down on my insulin again who-hooooo, and quit my lipitor. Nothing feels better than feeling better, it's great to be getting good labs instead of worse and wprse news every time. I agree about our sweetest Paulie, but ya gotta let the old dogs howl too LOL, he reminds me of my dad, maddening but a marshmallow inside.
Gail M.
on 11/2/04 5:22 am - Phoenix, AZ
I have three day passes for my husband and myself. I ordered them the day they went on sale last month. If the weather is nice, we are going to ride our ''gasp'' Shadow motorcycle. Not everyone who watches rides a Harley, so I think we'll be fine I so don't want to meet Paul Sr., but I do want to meet Junior, Mikey and Vinney. Looking forward to it.
baddgurrl
on 11/2/04 5:27 am - Chino Valley, AZ
I can't wait I am counting the minutes the funny thing is my 14 year old daughter is completely enamored with Sr. of all people!!!!!!!!! Makes me wonder what kind of a control freak, and screamer she will end up with go figger. I love them all, Vin is so sweet and talented WAY UNDERRATED, Mikey is just Mr. Personality, and Junior well he leaves me speechless. It should be a great time and I hope to get a lot of pics, especially of the bikes, and the BOYS!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active