What are you doing this weekend?

tres35cowgirl8
on 10/22/04 12:45 pm - * _ *, AZ
this is the last weekend for the state fare I cant wait next yr I AM GOING. what are you doing this weekend. I am going to watch a couple movie's, do Laundry, work on my office and sleep in LOL Teresa
tres35cowgirl8
on 10/24/04 12:07 pm - * _ *, AZ
well I didnt get everything done on my list I did clean off the front porch and get spider webs up and some black lights I ened up slipping and stepped on a rod in the ground went 1/2 way thru my foot right thru my shoe! My 13 yr old played Dr and washed it with hydrogen Peroxide and put band aide on I had a tetnis(sp) 4 yrs ago Just a little sore. All the cleaning sure did hurt my knee's can't wait to loose this weight.
Stephanie J.
on 10/24/04 4:12 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi Teresa, I keep thinking about all the ways my life has changed over 6 months with 100 pounds down. A few months after your surgery you'll be able to get all the things on your list and a few extra done in the same time it used to take you to get one. It already seems like a lifetime away when I would get up for ten minutes and do a little something and then have to sit down for another ten to get my energy back to do something else or finish the first task. And so much time and energy was spent preparing food! Weekend before last I took the kids with our Tucson WLS group and went to the Gila Cliff Dwellings in New Mexico. Many of us who wouldn't have been able to dream of climbing the quarter mile to the dwellings a year ago sailed right up. Last week I took the kids and went camping outside Tucson with their school group. I did the mountain goat thing with them and hiked up and down hills that would have killed me. You've got a LOT better weekends in your future than sitting home with a foot ouchie. Good luck on your surgery and when it seems hard and maybe even pretty depressing that first month or two, just visualize how much your life will have changed in just another few months from that point. It's hard to even put into words. Take care. - Stephanie J
tres35cowgirl8
on 10/24/04 4:43 pm - * _ *, AZ
I truley know where you came from I am looking forward to being able to do dishes and cook with out having to take a break. From what I have read here some wonder what the heck they did after surgery but also read after a month or two things get better and some don't. I am worried as everyone else was I'm sure about problems afterwards. But looking forward to Jan and Feb. I worry all the time about my feet with this diabeties. My Grandfather had part of he's foot amputated. I am tired of not being able to do what I want. I use to snow ski, jet ski ride hourses. Get this even became an electrician. I miss being able to work on the house. in 20 min I will be down to 49 days LOLOLOL can't tell I am counting down. well off to bed hope you have a Great week and am glad your life has so improved looking forward to it. Can't wait to ride bikes with my 13 yr old Teresa
Most Active