Is the other Dr in Dr Zahn's office doing surgery's yet?

tres35cowgirl8
on 10/22/04 5:21 am - * _ *, AZ
I know there's a new Dr in he's office and he does the surgery is Laproscopic Has any heard yet if he has started doing the surgery? Thanks Teresa
Shannon R.
on 10/25/04 3:45 am - phoenix, az
Dr. Villares is in there. i saw him in his office on Friday. I also met someone who is having it done with him today! So, yep, he's already doing surgeries with this practice. Heard he was good. Less of a waiting list too. Lots shorter than Dr. Z.
tres35cowgirl8
on 10/25/04 4:18 am - * _ *, AZ
Hey Shannon was wondering if We would hear from you today. How are you doing? Are you ready? Just called Nicole no cancelations, and The other Dr hasn't been approved for United yet. Too bad ! oh well 49 days I will be thinking about you tomorrow. Teresa
Shannon R.
on 10/25/04 4:51 am - phoenix, az
Keep on Nicole about that. I have met a few people who got moved up and i know others who didn't when really THEY should have been the ones moved up to the cancellation spot. Don't bug her everyday of course, she'll just get biotchy. But call every once in a while. I didn't thinking she would just call me but I should have. I think i was just wanting that extra time to get ready and I am really glad I had it. It went by so fast. Today I am just finishing my laundry, getting dishes done, household stuff like that so I have it all done for when I return home. I will pack tonight, probably the last thing I do. I am drinking my fleet (yum) at 1pm, so i am sure I will develope a close relationship with my bathroom at that time. 49 days isn't bad, really take it from me, it goes FAST! I tried not to count down until I was at about a month. I had to basically put my mind on other things, not think about the surgery so much, that way it flew by. I've has 3 years to prepare for this so I got a lot of that out of the way. Today I am going over my packet I got from the Bridges Center. Just to brush up. I have to go to clear liquids at 6pm, nothing after midnight. Gonna load up on my water, I am anticipating losing a lot when I am getting close to my bathroom. Read Diane B's post, she will be at the hospital with me tomorrow so she will have first hand knowledge of how i am doing. She got RNY done in Mexico last year and has done great on it. She's awsome! Shannon
Most Active