I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Sheryl Tilley
on 10/16/04 11:47 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! I am back after a long absence. I was so upset that I was getting nowhere with my insurance and primary care doc, Dr. Jetly, in Dewey -- and it turned out I have been approved for consultation with the surgeon and two follow ups for the last FIVE MONTHS. I was never notified by anybody! Talk about slipping through the cracks of the system. Now I am waiting for Dr. Juarez' office to call back Monday with verification of an authorization code from AHCCCS that's over five months old. Sheryl
Arizona_Sun
on 10/17/04 1:53 am - Gilbert, AZ
Congratulations and good luck with getting your show on the road. I hope to soon hear that you have a surgery date and then that you are on the losing side. Sandra
Kendis R.
on 10/17/04 7:20 am - Mesa, AZ
OMG I know the feeling I had to go through 4 months of a psych eval. Who exactly is your provider? Mine is APIPA. THey have 1 doc that does the evals and she is the slowest thing on the planet. Just keep calling. I love my doctors office cause the insurance girl is soooo good about making calls for me. My friend is Phx Health plan and is approved through the wish center and it is costing her $1800 out of pocket. That is crazy I have no out of pocket and am having my procedure at Good Sam. Best of Wishes to you. Kendis
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/18/04 4:20 am - Prescott, AZ
Thanks for the replies. I am feeling so good now. I was calling everyday to the doc and then they told me don't call us we'll call you. That's when I didn't get ANY call at all. FIVE MONTHS it was just sitting in my file. Sheryl
Most Active