what Test do Dr Zahn do before surgery?

Shannon R.
on 10/19/04 12:20 am - phoenix, az
I am drinking Ultraplan Carb One - I think that's what it's called. Same brand of vitamins I take (at least for now while I can swallow whole ones). Strawberry is my fave. They are definately something you need to get used to. But I also put about 1/8 cup of sf strawberry yogurt in with it to add flavor and thickness so it tastes way better. I am drinking broth between - which I love. It helps vary the flavor. Good luck with everything! I have my teaching day this morning so I will be posting in my profile about it later this afternoon. Don't be afraid to post. No one here will judge, I ramble on and on too, and you can always go back and delete. That is what this site is for, support and friendship. Let me know if there is anything you need!
tres35cowgirl8
on 10/19/04 12:48 am - * _ *, AZ
Good Luck today and looking forward to hearing how it went. Thanks for the support. You have about a week left huh? where did you get your carb stuff at? and how much was it I am sure the stuffs not cheap. guess with the food bill down after surgery this stuff will make up for the savings lol Later Teresa
Most Active