Anyone had PS locally?

Kim R.
on 10/1/04 3:33 pm - Peoria, AZ
I am 8 mos post op but already looking at the batwings and hanging panni. I know that I am going to need ps but have no idea where to go or what the costs are. Can anyone refer me to their surgeon and give me an idea of what it cost to have their procedures done? Thanks Kim R./az
cindy
on 10/1/04 4:04 pm - Mesa, az
Hi there Kim, I just had a breast reduction done on August 4th. I used Dr. Steven Wiener, he has a office both in Scottsdale and Mesa, and he is wonderful. I have an appt on Oct 20th to talk to him about my abdomoplasty. He will only do one procedure at a time, but he does work on alot of WLS patients. The week I had my consult for my breast surgery he had 19 WLS patients that week. He is one of the few that will do all of your reconstructive surgeries. Most will do just the breast or just the tt, but he does all procedures. I do not know what the cost is for the procedure that you need, my insurance paid for my breast reduction, and hopefully for the abdomoplasty. Dr. Wiener told me that it was a 50/50 chance that my insurance will pay for my arms. The point here is.....his office will submit to your insurance company, some will not. The other thing that impressed me about him, during the consultation, he wanted to know what was hurting/bothering me the worst, that is what he wanted to do work on first, he was not pushing procedures, just trying to get more money. His phone number is 480 596-6886. His web site is www.newimageplasticsurgery.org Tell Jo or Alicha that I sent ya, they are his front office staff. He also has financing set up with Capital One, that information is on his web site. BTW, I went from a 34ddd to a 34C, and it is a perfect size C. He is great and I love my perky new girls......hehe.... Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -164 lbs BR 8-4-04
Kim R.
on 10/2/04 7:20 am - Peoria, AZ
Thank you Cindy! I am almost certain that my insurance won't cover anything...Cigna, blech! Good luck to you and thanks for the info, I will pursue this! Kim R/az
cindy
on 10/1/04 4:05 pm - Mesa, az
Me again, go to the plastic surgery message board on ObesityHelp, you can ask your questions and everyone is so helpful. Cindy
Kim R.
on 10/2/04 7:23 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Cindy, Would you double check that website? It's not coming up for me. Thanks! Kim R/az
Most Active