LOOKING FOR A CLOSE SUPPORT GROUP

Doddye J.
on 10/1/04 12:33 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi, My name is Doddye. I live in East Mesa, by Superstition Springs. I just had my surgery. I want to find a support group that is close to me. The info my Dr. gave me is a group in phx that is 30mo away. That is to far for me to stay consistant. Please send me info and times.
Kathy P.
on 10/1/04 1:06 am - AZ
I also live in east mesa I went to the banner baywood group once and was not impressed to small of a group only 3 people. I then went to the group at banner mesa on country club it was awesome and very supportive. They meet the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month in a room off the cafeteria. Hope to see you there next week. By the way Im off of power and brown. Kathy
Patti F.
on 10/1/04 7:03 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi Doddye! I have attended the support group at Banner Mesa and intend to attend as often as possible. I have not yet had my surgery (my date is Oct.22) but I found the group to be very friendly and extremely helpful! I am going to try to attend the meeting on Oct 7th so I hope to see you there! I too live in East Mesa - near Crismon and Southern! How are you doing since your surgery? Hope it was smooth sailing for you and I wish you the best on your journey! Take Care, Patti
Arizona_Sun
on 10/2/04 12:39 am - Gilbert, AZ
Another really terrific group is the Chandler group. They meet the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month,6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. and then do dinner after (for anyone who wishes to go). They meet at Chandler Regional Hospital (SE corner of Dobson/Frye). I also live close to the Superstition area and finally decided it was worth the drive to either the Central meeting or the Chandler meeting because they are larger and very active groups. Sandra
Most Active