Waiting on Surgery Date!

Jeaneen J.
on 9/28/04 12:40 pm - Surprise, AZ
Approved one week ago, have been waiting that long for call from doctor's office to schedule the surgery!! Did everyone have to wait this long?
Diana J.
on 10/1/04 8:23 am - Kingman, AZ
This is a waitng game that is for sure. I have gone threw all the test that had to be done, and that was a month ago. Now I just saw a dietician, once all that is done than I have to have my family doctor send it to the surgeon in Vegas, than I have to have an apointment with the psychologist, and the surgeon yet. So this is a time cosumming process. But from what I hear it is well worth the waiting, plus I am able to learn more obout the surgeries that people are having. Good luck you will proably go before me, I am hoping that I can get in before the end of the year. Diana
Jeaneen J.
on 10/1/04 11:40 am - Surprise, AZ
Hi Diana, Thanks for writing. I finally got my surgery date which is Nov.17th, I have two appointments before that the first one being Oct. 13th. It seems to go by pretty fast if you keep busy. I did start this in July, so looking back like that it seems that it has been a long time. I know it is going to be worth it!! I know you will get all these appointments done and the first thing you know, it will be "your time". Good luck and best wishes. Jeaneen
Most Active