I AM APPROVED - I HAVE A DATE!

Patti F.
on 9/22/04 7:52 am - Mesa, AZ
I am so excited I just had to tell everyone! I haven't posted many messages or replies on this message board but I just want to let everyone know my good news!!!!!!! My surgeon's office got my approval today and I am scheduled for surgery on October 8th at Banner Mesa Medical Center in Mesa!!!!!! Everyone is always so supportive and nice on this site so thanks for listening!! Have a great day everyone! Patti
sheric57
on 9/22/04 10:27 pm - kingman, AZ
congrats to you! i know how you feel. i got my date of oct 19th not too long ago. i was a lucky one and got approved on the first submit so it wasnt too long and drawn out before i heard i was approved. i waited about a week after submit to hear the good news. the toughest part for me was gathering all the med record and diet history stuff. its good to have the hardest part of the battle over isnt it best of luck... and again congrats!
Patti F.
on 9/24/04 2:41 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hi Sherri, Thank you for the kind words! Congratulations to you too! I also was luck and got the approval on the first submission to the insurance company. They were pretty speedy once we got all the necessary testing and documentation to them. Keep me posted on how you do with your surgery! I wish you the best! Patti
Deb E.
on 9/24/04 9:07 am - CA
Hi Patti, I am on my way to your area tonight to celebrate my stepdaughter's birthday....on our way there...I will dance in the car to celebrate your upcoming surgery less than two weeks away! CONGRATULATIONS! DebE
Patti F.
on 9/24/04 2:47 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hee, Hee! Thank you Deb! Hope you have a safe trip! I can't believe that my surgery is two weeks from today! YIPPEE! I met my "angel" Julie yesterday, and I feel so blessed to have her! She had surgery 9 weeks ago through the same program and she is doing fantastic! She has already lost 65 pounds! She is a great lady, and get this - she works at the hospital!!! Can't get any better than that! She said she will be there when I go in to surgery and will check on me the rest of the time I will be there! Wish me luck! Take care and enjoy your visit with your daughter! Patti
Patti F.
on 9/27/04 3:55 am - Mesa, AZ
UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! I just got word from my surgeon's office that my surgery had to be postponed to Oct. 22. One of the doctor's was not going to be able to be there that day, so they had to reschedule. No big deal, as a matter of fact, it gives me a little more time to prepare! Anyone got any suggestions on protein shakes and vitamins? Any feedback is appreciated! Feel free to e-mail me! Thanks for the support and kind words! Patti
Most Active