looking for support groups

Tricia H.
on 9/21/04 1:23 pm - CHANDLER, AZ
Well I am currently living in FL. My husband and I have had Gastric Bypass Surgery. We are moving back July of 2005 and looking for a support group out there. I had my surgery done out here just 12 weeks ago and lost all ready 78lbs. I love the support groups so I would really like to get in touch with some people who have also had the surgery who would be kind to guide me to a support group or help me start one. Please help I feel i get alot of support from them. I still feel like I had the best Surgeon and I would like to see other surgeons work also. I am sure everyone feels they had the best surgeon though. LOL See if their scares are better looking then mine. I had open rouny.(WHATEVER IT IS) please email me at any of these email addresses [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]
Kathy P.
on 9/22/04 1:13 am - AZ
where are you moving back to? what area of az. Kathy
Tricia H.
on 9/22/04 1:24 am - CHANDLER, AZ
good point LOL duh sorry I am a blonde I am moving back to like the phoenix, mesa, tempe, chandler. One of those not sure yet but I do know we are moving back that is for sure got to get out of this horrible state. :0)
Kathy P.
on 9/22/04 1:38 am - AZ
THIERS A GREAT SUPPORT GROUP THAT MEETS THE 1ST AND 3RD THURS OF THE MONTH IN MESA ON BROWN AND COUNTRY CLUB AT 6 PM. AT THE HOSPITAL. The Chandler group meets the second and fourth Tuesday of the month at Chandler Regional Hospital (Frye and Dobson SE corner) from 6 - 7:30 p.m. I went to the mesa group for the first time last week and they made me feel very comfortable. good luck on finding the right one for you. Kathy
Tricia H.
on 9/22/04 3:06 am - CHANDLER, AZ
Thank you very much for the information but will they give me a hard time because I did not have the surgery at any of those places. That is my only concern. Thank you very much for your response.
Arizona_Sun
on 9/22/04 3:54 am - Gilbert, AZ
These two support groups are open for all patients no matter who you surgeon was so you will be welcome. Sandra
joyful516
on 9/25/04 12:53 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Wellcome to AZ! I will be looking for a group too. I am not sure where to start. I do work in real estate so if you need help finding location to move.
Most Active