got a date

sheric57
on 9/16/04 10:04 pm - kingman, AZ
im scheduled to be a loser on 10/19/04 at good sam in phoenix with Dr Simon at the wheel. im so so very happy
Shannon R.
on 9/17/04 9:18 am - Mesa, AZ
Congratulations, Sherri!! I hope your surgery and recovery go well. I bet you're really excited. Best wishes, Shannon
sheric57
on 9/19/04 7:29 am - kingman, AZ
thanks for the best wishes.
Janette
on 9/18/04 3:16 am - Peoria, AZ
Best of luck. I had Dr simon and he has been wonderful!
sheric57
on 9/19/04 7:31 am - kingman, AZ
thank you for your post. did dr simon do your surgery at good sam too? how did it go? was the recovery fast? please let me know. thanks!!
baddgurrl
on 9/18/04 4:10 am - Chino Valley, AZ
Talk about a load off of your shoulders hunh? I'm so happy for you, and remember the day I found out my date, good thing it's not too far off, no time to get nervous and silly!!!! All my best to you , and I will definitely be thinking of you on the 19th, my nephews birthday and your new one also.
sheric57
on 9/19/04 7:35 am - kingman, AZ
thanks for your comments, and yes, it was a load off my shoulders. i was one of the lucky ones and got approved on the first try, but of course i have documented pcp records dating back 5 years on phys supervised and dietition supervised attempts at weight loss. even though im only one month away im still a little nervous (especially after reading the memorial page) but im going thru with it....
Most Active